Ha'Penny Cocktail Snacks
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sharp cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Pound, grated|
|Onion soup mix envelope||1⁄2|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Blend the butter with flour, add rest of the ingredients and mix well.
3) Shape the mixture into a 1/2 inch diameter roll, nicely wrap in a foil and chill.
4) Cut the roll into 3/8 inch thick slices and place them on the baking sheets.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for about 8 to 10 minutes. Cool and keep in an airtight container.
6) Serve in a nice plate when desired.