Orange Blossom Dessert
|Unflavored gelatin||2 Ounce (2 Envelopes)|
|Cold water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Frozen orange juice concentrate||12 Ounce (2 Cans, Kept Frozen)|
|Heavy cream||2 Cup (32 tbs), whipped|
|Fresh strawberries||4 Ounce|
|Green grapes||4 Ounce|
1. Sprinkle gelatine over cold water in a small saucepan. Place over low heat and stir until gelatine dissolves, about 4 to 5 minutes.
2. Remove from heat. Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
3. Add frozen concentrate and stir until melted. Fold in whipped cream.
4. Turn mixture into an 8-cup mold. Place in refrigerator and chill until firm.
5. Unmold onto a serving platter. Garnish with green grapes and fresh strawberries.