Classic Old Fashion
|Sweet vermouth||1⁄2 Ounce|
|Simple syrup||1⁄2 Ounce|
|Angostura bitters||2 Dash|
1. Rinse a serving glass with a bit of sweet vermouth by swirling it around in the glass as shown in the video.
2. Add a cherry along with an orange slice in the glass.
3. Pour in the simple syrup.
4. Add about two dashes of angostura bitters.
5. Give it a good muddle to release all the natural oils from the fruits.
6. Finally, add in the bourbon.
7. Top the glass with ice and give it a good stir.
8. Serve chilled.