For lynchburg lemonade
1. In a mixing glass, put the ice cubes, and add in whiskey, sweet and sour and triple sec.
2. Put the lid on and shake well to mix.
3. In a serving glass, put the ice and pour in ½ of the whiskey mixture.
4. Top it up with 7 Up and serve chilled.
For Old fashioned cocktail
1. In a glass, combine orange slice, cherries, sugar, club soda and bitter.
2. Muddle everything together.
3. Add in the ice cubes and top it up with whiskey.
Pack in some punch on to your next celebration with luscious Lynchburg lemonade. This classic, sweet-and-sour alcohol-spiked punch is an elegant concoction of whiskey and lemonade, among other ingredients. You can clearly get inspired from this recipe by Grilldog or add your own unique touch by adding fresh fruit juices to your punch.