Live from Vilcabamba, Ecuador, this week's Chow Time shows you how to prepare a refreshing lime and rum cocktail.
5 Small, quartered
8 Teaspoon, divided
2 Cup (32 tbs), divided
Sugar cane rum
4 Ounce, divided
1. Squeeze the lime juice, set aside.
2. In a glass place the lime pieces in the bottom.
3. Add sugar and top it with ice cubes.
4. Pour the lime juice and then the sugar cane rum.
5. Using a spoon stir and squeeze the lime in the bottom and mix the sugar.
6. Serve the Caipirinha Rum Cocktails chilled