1. Clean clams from inside and outside.
2. For sauce, place a skillet on medium flame, and heat oil in it.
3. In warm oil, drop garlic, red bell pepper, and shallots. Stir, and cook for 4-5 minutes or until softened.
4. Sprinkle red pepper flakes and mix well.
5. Pour chicken stock and white wine in skillet. Bring it to a slow boil, and let it cook for about 6-7 minutes on medium heat.
6. Meanwhile, season clams with salt and pepper.
7. Drop clams in skillet, mix, cover with lid, and let it cook for 7-10 minutes or until they pop open.
8. Turn off the heat and add lemon juice. Mix well.
9. Serve spicy clams hot with thyme and parsley garnish. You can serve the clams as a main dish also accompanied with pasta.
Soak clams in a mixture of flour and water to clean it well.
Discard clams which did not open while cooking, before you serve.