Clam Stuffed Shrimp
|Large shrimp in shells||1 Pound|
|Cracker crumbs||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Round Rich Ones)|
|Butter||3 Tablespoon, melted|
|Canned minced clams||7 1⁄2 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Snipped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Dry white wine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) Devein and shell the shrimp and then slit along vein about half way.
2) Mix together crumbs and butter and then, add clams, parsley, garlic powder, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
3) Fill in this mixture into the shrimps.
4) Take an 11 3/4 x7 1/2 x 1 3/4-inch baking dish and arrange them.
5) Then, bake them at 350° for about 18 to 20 minutes. Keep basting them occasionally with wine.
6) Serve clam stuffed shrimp as an appetizer or even a main course.