Butter Clam Hash
|Potatoes||2 , cut into 1 inch cubes|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Clams||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh italian flat leaf parsley/1 teaspoon dried parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh ground pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Tarragon vinegar/Wine vinegar||3 Teaspoon|
1) Take a large saucepan and boil salted water in it.
2) Put the potatoes and cook until tender. Drain them.
3) Take a small and heavy skillet and melt 1 tablespoon butter on medium heat until foamy.
4) Now, add potatoes and onion to the skillet and cook until soft.
5) Then, add clams, parsley and pepper. Cook them over medium heat, until golden crust forms on bottom of pan.
6) Cut hash in half and serve it in plates with the crust-side up.
7) Sprinkle vinegar and serve.
Calories 172 Calories from Fat 34
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g5.9%
Saturated Fat 2 g10.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 28.5 mg9.5%
Sodium 44.5 mg1.9%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.5%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 10 g20.9%
Vitamin A 11.9% Vitamin C 60.7%
Calcium 6% Iron 53.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet