|Onion powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Bon appetit||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon peel||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Green onions||1⁄2 Teaspoon, shredded|
|Dry mustard||1 Dash|
|Rock salt||To Taste|
|Clams||24 (On The Half Shell)|
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Melt the butter and add seasonings to it. Mix well.
3) In a shallow baking pan, spread a layer of rock salt.
4) On the salt, arrange the clams.
5) Over each clam, pour ½ teaspoon of the butter mixture.
6) Cut the bacon neatly into 24 pieces and on top of each clam, place one piece.
7) Broil the clams about 4 to 5 inches from the heat for 4 minutes, or till they are light brown in color and the bacon is crisp.
8) Serve the Broiled Clams while still hot. Transfer the preparation to a decorative serving platter and serve as an appetizer.