Linguini Alla Vongole Linguini With Clams
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), chopped|
|Shallots||2 , chopped|
|Chopped parsley||1 Teaspoon|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Clam juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Clams||2 Dozen, rinsed|
|Tomato||1 , chopped|
1) In a pan, cook the linguini in the boiling salted water for about 8 minutes; drain and keep aside.
2) In a skillet, saute the garlic and shallots in oil, until lightly browned.
3) Stir in the pepper, wine, clam juice, clams, tomato, oregano and parsley.
4) Cook, covered, over a high heat for about 5 minutes, until the clams open up.
5) Add the cooked linguini into the clam sauce, mix thoroughly.
6) Serve the Linguini Alla Vongole Linguini with Clams, immediately on a serving platter.