|Minced ginger root||1 Teaspoon|
|Minced onions||3 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Beef broth||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Clean the clams by scrubbing them, and wash.
3) In a saucepan, place the clams and cover with boiling water.
4) Steam the clams until shells open.
5) Drain the clams, remove them from shells and reserve half of the shells.
6) Chop the clams and mix with meat, ginger, onions, soy sauce, sherry, salt and sugar.
7) Fill the mixture in the reserved shells.
8) In a shallow baking dish, heat broth an oil and arrange the clams in it.
9) Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
10) Serve Stuffed Clams steaming hot, sprinkled with scallions.
Calories 275 Calories from Fat 108
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.6%
Saturated Fat 2.4 g12.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 58.4 mg19.5%
Sodium 468.6 mg19.5%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.03 g0.14%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 21 g42.8%
Vitamin A 7.2% Vitamin C 26.1%
Calcium 5.8% Iron 96.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet