|Minced ginger root||1 Teaspoon|
|Minced onions||3 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Beef broth||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Clean the clams by scrubbing them, and wash.
3) In a saucepan, place the clams and cover with boiling water.
4) Steam the clams until shells open.
5) Drain the clams, remove them from shells and reserve half of the shells.
6) Chop the clams and mix with meat, ginger, onions, soy sauce, sherry, salt and sugar.
7) Fill the mixture in the reserved shells.
8) In a shallow baking dish, heat broth an oil and arrange the clams in it.
9) Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
10) Serve Stuffed Clams steaming hot, sprinkled with scallions.