|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Saki/Dry sherry||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Condensed black bean soup||4 Tablespoon|
|Clams||24 , shucked|
1) In a saucepan, combine the soy sauce, sake or sherry, bean soup, sugar and Ac'cent.
2) Bring to a boil and dip the chucked clams in the mixture and arrange in broiling pan.
3) Broil them under the broiler for 2 minutes on each side.
4) Simmer the mixture until it is thick.
5) Serve the broiled clams hot with the remaining sauce as a dip.
You may also thread the clams on skewers and broil them on a charcoal fire.
Calories 271 Calories from Fat 81
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 40.8 mg13.6%
Sodium 2093.8 mg87.2%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.68 g2.7%
Sugars 12 g
Protein 18 g36.6%
Vitamin A 7.4% Vitamin C 26%
Calcium 6.5% Iron 98.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet