|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Saki/Dry sherry||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Condensed black bean soup||4 Tablespoon|
|Clams||24 , shucked|
1) In a saucepan, combine the soy sauce, sake or sherry, bean soup, sugar and Ac'cent.
2) Bring to a boil and dip the chucked clams in the mixture and arrange in broiling pan.
3) Broil them under the broiler for 2 minutes on each side.
4) Simmer the mixture until it is thick.
5) Serve the broiled clams hot with the remaining sauce as a dip.
You may also thread the clams on skewers and broil them on a charcoal fire.