|Green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Take a skillet and heat 1 tablespoon butter in it. Add onion and green pepper.
2) Sauté until vegetables become tender.
3) Add the clams with juice. Bring the mixture to a boil.
4) Take a bowl and mix flour with butter.
5) Stir into the clam mixture.
6) Add pimento and lemon juice. Simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
7) Add cream and sprinkle with paprika immediately before serving.
8) Serve Clams Creole on toast.