Clam Baked Lobster
|Lobsters||2 Large (Or 4 Small Live)|
|Eggs||2 Small, beaten|
|Condensed cream of celery soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Condensed cream of celery||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, snipped|
|Onion salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Clams||15 Ounce, minced (1 Can)|
|Canned clams||15 Ounce, minced (2 Cans Of 7 1/2 Ounce Each)|
|Croutons||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
1) Pick out active lobsters.
2) Preheat oven to 350Â°c.
3) In a saucepan boil salted water and plunge headfirst of the lobsters.
4) Cook 2 minutes.
5) Arrange the lobsters on cutting board on their backs.
6) Using a knife split soft under-shell lengthwise from head to tail. You can remove head if desired.
7) With shears snip out under-shell membrane on tail section.
8) Remove all organs in body section keeping only liver and red coral roe.
9) Take out the black vein that runs down tail.
10) Crack the claws.
11) Arrange lobsters in shallow baking pan keeping cut side up.
12) In a bowl mix next 4 ingredients and dash pepper.
13) Add liver and roe, if desired.
14) Drain the clams and reserve 1/4 cup liquid.
15) Add the clams and reserved liquid into soup mixture.
16) Mix the croutons.
17) Toss to coat.
18) Stuff lobsters with the mixture.
19) Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
20) Drizzle butter on top during baking.
Calories 1181 Calories from Fat 240
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41.5%
Saturated Fat 9.8 g49%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 869.9 mg290%
Sodium 3189.2 mg132.9%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.2%
Dietary Fiber 3 g11.9%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 176 g352.2%
Vitamin A 55% Vitamin C 78.9%
Calcium 64% Iron 270.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet