Clam And Corn Specialty
|Clams||6 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream style corn||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cracker crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Melted butter||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
1) Take a bowl and combine clam liquid with enough milk to equal 1 cup of liquid.
2) Add eggs to the liquid and blend nicely.
3) Stir in the clams and add all the remaining ingredients.
4) Take a greased casserole and turn the mixture on it.
5) Bake for about 45 minutes or until firm.
6) Serve the delicious Clam And Corn Specialty hot.