|Clams||3 Can (30 oz), minced|
|Celery stalks||3 , minced|
|Onion||1 , ground|
|Hard-cooked eggs||6 , diced|
|Moist bread crumbs||1⁄2 Pound|
1) Drain the clams and reserve 2 cups broth.
2) Take a saucepan and combine onion, celery and 1 1/2 cup clam broth in it. Simmer until vegetables become tender.
3) Add salt, pepper and clams. Simmer for another 10 minutes.
4) Add the eggs along with bread crumbs and remaining broth. Mix nicely.
5) Shape the clam mixture into 2 inch balls. Chill for several hours.
6) Fry the balls in deep hot fat until brown in color.
7) Insert wooden picks and serve immediately.