Pork and Clams
|Lean boneless pork||1 1⁄2 Pound, cubed (750 Gram, Pork Shoulder)|
|Garlic||5 Clove (25 gm), chopped|
|Dry white wine||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Hot pepper||1 (Whole)|
|Onions||2 , chopped|
|Clams||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Tomatoes||4 Medium, chopped|
1) Take a bowl and add white wine and garlic to the pork cubes.
2) Mix well and marinate for an hour or keep it overnight.
3) Take a frying pan and place it on high heat.
4) Add oil to it and sauté the pork cubes after removing them from the marinade.
5) Add onions, tomatoes, hot pepper, cloves, bay leaf and a good quantity of fresh ground pepper .
6) Stir them in properly.
7) Reduce the heat, put the lid on the frying pan and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
8) Add 2 cans of drained clams and a can of clam juice along with the remaining marinade and stir well.
9) Cook for 5 minutes more.
10) Add cilantro and serve hot.