|Clams||1 Quart (Steamer)|
|Melted butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Grated garlic||1 Tablespoon|
1) Remove the dirt and grit from the clams by scrubbing them thoroughly.
2) Take a casserole and arrange the clams with solid lumps of butter on top if prefered.
3) Cover and cook until the shells burst open.
4) Remove the clams with the shells closed.
5) Divide and retain the clam liquid.
6) Mix together parsley, garlic and lemon juice with the melted butter.
7) Take the clams out from their shells and dip in clam liquid and butter alternately before serving.