Stir Fried Pork And Clams
|Clam broth||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Lean pork||1⁄2 Pound|
|Fresh mushrooms||1⁄4 Pound|
|Peas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Shell clams, reserving their broth Combine clam broth with cornstarch and soy sauce; then add to clams and toss to coat.
2. Slice pork thin against the grain. Slice mushrooms; parboil peas.
3. Heat oil. Add pork and stir fry until it loses its pinkness (about 2 minutes).
4. Add mushrooms and peas. Stir fry until mushrooms soften (about 2 minutes).
5. Add clams; stir fry to heat through and to thicken sauce