Baby Clams With Eggs is a favorite seafood side dish. This dish can be served with many other Chinese dishes. One can add other seafoods like fish also and make the dish more interesting. Baby Clams With Eggs is easy and simple to make, will take about 7-10 minutes only.
1 Can (10 oz)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
2 (Chopped Up)
1. Preheat a frying pan to medium high heat.
2. Add the butter to the pan for frying.
3. Remove the liquid from the baby clam. Put them in the pan for frying.
4. Add the green peas and chopped onions. Mix to blend with baby clams.
5. Season withs salt and pepper to taste.
6. Put half of the liquid from baby clams into the egg.
7. Add the egg to the pan.
8. Turn down the heat to low.
9. Cook for a minute to get a firm texture at the bottom.
10. Scramble the egg and serve.
Calling all seafood lovers out there, here is a video just for you. The video talks about an Asian seafood dish consisting of clams and eggs. An easy to make, quick seafood recipe, this one is surely a must try!