|Grapefruit||1⁄2 Small, thinly sliced|
|Orange||1⁄2 Medium, thinly sliced|
|White wine vinegar||1 Quart|
1. On 2 nos. 10 inch wooden skewers, fold and arrange fruits.
2. In a sterilized pickle jar, place these 2 skewers.
3. In a small sauce pan, bring vinegar to boil.
4. Once it boils, pour over skewered fruits and close with lid. Ensure it-€™s sealed tightly.
5. Keep aside to infuse for 10 days at room temperature.
6. Post 10 days, discard skewered fruit and using a soup strainer, strain infused vinegar on to a cruet set or a decorative glass bottle. Ensure that what ever you use, it has a cork or lid to seal.
7. Use infused citrus vinegar as a dressing for salads.