Slim Citrus Cocktail
|Artificial sweetener||To Taste|
|Low calorie carbonated beverage||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1) Use a sharp knife to peel off the orange skin.
2) Cut between the membranes to separate the segments.
3) Follow the same process to peel the lemons and separate the sections.
4) Take 3 oranges to cut into small pieces.
5) Distribute these pieces along with the juice, among 4 serving glasses.
6) In a blender, add lemon, sweetener, carbonated beverage and the remaining orange.
7) Process the ingredients until smooth.
8) Pour the mixture in the serving glasses.
9) Place inside refrigerator to chill for 2 hours.
10) Garnish the drinks with mint sprigs, just before serving chilled.