How about dessert? Join Toby as she prepares a crispy and sweet, diabetes-friendly dessert with Won Ton wraps, cinnamon and sugar substitute....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Vegetable cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line a baking tray with aluminum foil and spray with vegetable cooking spray.
3. Place 1 wanton wrap and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar substitute.
4. Diagonally fold the wrap and sprinkle with more cinnamon and sugar substitute. Repeat the process with rest of the ingredients.
5. Bake it in the oven for 5-7 minutes keeping a close eye on it.
6. Serve hot cinnamon crisp wraps for dessert.