1 1⁄4 Teaspoon (Reserve 0.25 Teaspoon For Extra Use)
1. In a small bowl, mix the sugar, salt, and ground cinnamon. Set aside.
2. Heat the oil and butter in a large pot with a lid over medium-high heat.
3. When the oil and butter begins to sizzle, add the popcorn kernels.
4. Cover and shake the pan so the kernels are covers in oil and butter.
5. The kernels will begin to pop and when the popping slows down, about 3 minutes, turn heat off and immediately sprinkle the sugar mixture all over the popcorn, making sure all kernels are coated in it.
6. Remove from the heat and toss with extra salt.
This is the perfect snack recipe for a movie night at home. Our handsome chef Ronnie Woo shows you how to make Cinnamon Sugar Pop Corn! Watching corn kernels pop and Ronnie cook is a double treat, ladies. Enjoy!