1. Mix all ingredients (excluding the filling and icing ingredients) together until combined. Let the batter rest for a few minutes.
2. In the meantime, make the filling by combining the butter, brown sugar, and ground cinnamon in a small bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds and mix thoroughly. Then make the icing by combining the half and half and powdered sugar and mixing thoroughly.
3. Now for the pancakes, heat a tablespoon of canola oil and some butter in a pan (or griddle) over medium heat. When oil and butter begins to bubble, drop about 1/4 cup of batter (for each pancake) onto pan (or griddle).
4. Cook the first side for about 60-90 more seconds, then flip pancake to cook other side for about 45-60 seconds, being careful not to burn them!
5. Serve with icing, filling mixture, butter, and/or maple syrup! Enjoy!!
Ronnie Woo is presenting a video on how to make Cinnamon Roll Pancakes! Alright, more often than no, we are confused about what to have for breakfast - cinnamon roll or pancakes. Ronnie here has solved that problem by creating the Cinnamon Roll Pancakes.