|Skim milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Unflavored gelatin||1 (1 Envelope)|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||2 Small, separated|
|Orange sections||6 , seedless|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Pinch (For Sprinkling As Required)|
1) In the top of a double boiler set over a pan of simmering water, heat the skim milk until scalded.
2) Stir in the gelatin until dissolved.
3) Then stir in the honey and ground cinnamon.
4) In a small bowl, beat the egg yolks until thick.
5) Gradually whisk in about 1/4 cup hot milk mixture into the egg yolks.
6) Then whisk the mixture back into the hot milk in top of double boiler.
7) Stir constantly and cook until the pudding is thick and smooth, then remove from heat and allow to cool.
8) In a medium bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form, then
fold into the pudding.
9) Spoon equally in 6 dessert dishes, top each with an orange section and refrigerate.
10) Sprinkle with the ground cinnamon and serve the Cinnamon Cream immediately.