|Cinnamon sugar||1 Teaspoon (for garnish)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Baking powder||4 Teaspoon|
|Butter||3 Tablespoon, melted|
|Deep fat||2 Cup (32 tbs) (hot, for deep frying)|
1) In a bowl, add eggs and beat well.
2) Slowly beat in the sugar.
3) Stir in the milk.
4) Combine and sift the flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
5) Stir into the egg mix.
6) Add in the butter and vanilla.
7) Mix well.
8) On a floured board, turn out the dough and lightly knead.
9) Pat the dough to a thin rectangle.
10) Cut into 3x1, 1 1/2-inch strips.
11) Make a slit in the center of each strip.
12) Pull one end of the strip through the slit.
13) Allow the twists to rest for about 5 minutes.
14) Fry, 4 or 5 at a time, in deep hot fat, till golden.
15) Remove on paper towels and drain.
16) Roll in cinnamon sugar.
17) Serve as a snack.