|Butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), powdered|
|Pure vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs), sifted|
|Nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped|
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2. In a bowl cream butter and 1/2 cup of the sugar and stir in vanilla and water.
3. Mix well adding flour and stir in nuts.
4. Shape small pieces of dough into crescents and bake on an ungreased baking sheet in the preheated oven 20 minutes until very lightly browned.
5. In another bowl sift the remaining 1 cup powdered sugar and cinnamon together.
6. Roll hot cookies in this mixture, allow them to cool and then roll again in the sugar-spice mixture.
7. Serve the cookies hot or cold alongside beverages or as snacks.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4606 Calories from Fat 2340
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 262 g402.6%
Saturated Fat 128.8 g643.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 483.8 mg161.3%
Sodium 542.3 mg22.6%
Total Carbohydrates 526 g175.2%
Dietary Fiber 22.3 g89.1%
Sugars 307.1 g
Protein 59 g117.6%
Vitamin A 113.1% Vitamin C 0.63%
Calcium 40% Iron 69.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet