|Refrigerator buttermilk biscuits||8 Ounce (1 package)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cinnamon||1 Teaspoon, ground|
|For vanilla glaze|
|Confectioners' sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (adjust quantity as required)|
1) Preheat oven hot to 400F.
2) Grease a cookie sheet lightly.
3) Draw out biscuit to form a 4-inch ring.
4) Spread 1/2 teaspoon butter on each.
5) In a bowl mix sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle on the buttered rounds.
6) Halve the pieces and put one half on top of other.
7) Gently twist together.
8) Press the edges of the sheet to secure.
9) Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
10) Cool slightly.
11) To prepare the Vanilla Glaze, mix confectioners' sugar, vanilla extract and a little water.
12) Drizzle the glaze over twists.
13) Serve the 10 twists.