|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (125 Grams)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) For getting ready, heat an oven to 400°F or 200°C.
2) Take a bowl, mix the sugar, and butter creaming them until fluffy and light.
3) Add the egg whites, bit by bit, beating continuously.
4) Add the nutmeg and cinnamon, beating them in.
5) Add the flour to it by sifting, blending it thoroughly.
6) Fashion into small sized balls.
7) Take a cookie sheet and butter it.
8) Pipe the mixture with a 1/4 (5-mm) sized tube on the sheet shaping them into strips of length 7 inches (18 cm) maintaining a wide distance between each strip.
9) Place inside a pre-heated oven and bake for 8 minutes approximately.
10) Wrap across a pencil, twisting the hot strips into curls and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1695 Calories from Fat 817
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 93 g143.2%
Saturated Fat 58.3 g291.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 241.9 mg80.6%
Sodium 111.8 mg4.7%
Total Carbohydrates 200 g66.8%
Dietary Fiber 6.3 g25.2%
Sugars 101.2 g
Protein 20 g40.9%
Vitamin A 56.6% Vitamin C 0.38%
Calcium 10.3% Iron 35.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet