Toasted Cinnamon Sticks
|White bread slice/Or may use raisin variety also||2|
|Margarine||2 Teaspoon, melted|
|Granulated sugar||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven at 400ÂºF.
2. Place the bread slices on a non-stick baking sheet. Use a pastry brush smear Â½ teaspoon of margarine on each side of the bread slice.
3. Cut each bread slice into four equal strips and then set aside.
4. Take a cup or a small bowl and combine in it sugar and cinnamon, Drizzle Â½ of cinnamon and sugar mix over the bread strips.
5. Bake the bread strips for 7 minutes for one side; turn the strips other side and bake accordingly sprinkling sugar and cinnamon powder on the strips for 3 minutes more, until the bread strips turn brown and crisp.
6. Serve hot and immediately after taking out the bread strips from the baking oven.
Calories 100 Calories from Fat 38
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.2%
Saturated Fat 0.71 g3.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 111.7 mg4.7%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.77 g3.1%
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 1 g2.7%
Vitamin A 3.6% Vitamin C 0.05%
Calcium 0.6% Iron 0.29%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet