|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , separated|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs), sifted|
|Walnuts||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped|
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Cream sugar and butter until light.
3) Beat in vanilla and egg yolk until creamy.
4) Take a bowl and sift cinnamon and flour in it. Add to the creamed mixture.
5) Take a bowl and beat egg white in it.
6) Place the prepared dough in an ungreased 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch baking pan. Brush with beaten egg white.
7) Sprinkle with walnuts and press lightly on the surface.
8) Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes.
9) Cut in diamond shape while still warm. Serve when cooled completely.