|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Dry yeast||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Combine sifted flour, yeast, and salt into a bowl. Mix thoroughly.
2) Microwave milk for 20 seconds, then pour over the dry ingredients and add the egg yolk.
3) Stir the ingredients well into a dough then knead it on a floured surface for 10 min. Form into a ball
4) Place the dough in a bowl and cover it. let it ferment for 50 min in a warm place.
5) Once the dough has expanded, roll the dough into a flattened rectangle.
6) Sprinkle the top with sugar and cinnamon all over.
7) Carefully roll the dough into a log, seal the edge and slice them into 1 inches wide.
8) Place the cinnamon swirls on a cookie tray and ferment again for an additional 15 min.
9) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake the cinnamon swirls for 15 minutes, be careful not to burn them.
10) Remove from oven and serve!