|Sifted regular all purpose flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Double acting baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Soft butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , unbeaten|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Finely chopped walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Make any time up to 1 week ahead:
1. Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
2. In small bowl, with mixer at medium speed, cream butter with sugar, egg, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add flour mixture gradually, beating until smooth and blended. Refrigerate 1 hour.
3. Start heating oven to 375Â°F.
4. Shape chilled dough into balls, 1 heaping teaspoon to each. Roll each ball in combined nuts and cinnamon. Place on greased cookie sheet, 2 inches apart.
5. Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until done.
6. Cool on wire racks. Store in loosely-covered container. Makes 3 dozen.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2629 Calories from Fat 1168
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 135 g207%
Saturated Fat 63.5 g317.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 455.5 mg151.8%
Sodium 967.3 mg40.3%
Total Carbohydrates 337 g112.4%
Dietary Fiber 13.2 g52.9%
Sugars 203 g
Protein 32 g64.4%
Vitamin A 62.4% Vitamin C 1.8%
Calcium 60.2% Iron 62.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet