|Pork chops||12 Ounce, 2 thick cut|
|White onion/Yellow onion||1 Medium, cut into thick slices|
|Unpeeled apple||1 Medium, cored and sliced into thick rings|
1) Wash the pork and place on paper towels.
2) In a 1 1/2-quart baking dish, place 2 large onion slices.
3) Arrange the chops on the top and place the rest of the onion and apple rings in alternating layers.
4) Spread the chutney over the top.
5) Place lid and bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes.
6) Garnish with few apple slices and serve.