|Pork chops||12 Ounce, 2 thick cut|
|White onion/Yellow onion||1 Medium, cut into thick slices|
|Unpeeled apple||1 Medium, cored and sliced into thick rings|
1) Wash the pork and place on paper towels.
2) In a 1 1/2-quart baking dish, place 2 large onion slices.
3) Arrange the chops on the top and place the rest of the onion and apple rings in alternating layers.
4) Spread the chutney over the top.
5) Place lid and bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes.
6) Garnish with few apple slices and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 737 Calories from Fat 281
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g48%
Saturated Fat 10.3 g51.6%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 234.8 mg78.3%
Sodium 196.8 mg8.2%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g13.1%
Dietary Fiber 7 g28%
Sugars 23.9 g
Protein 73 g146.2%
Vitamin A 2.1% Vitamin C 36.6%
Calcium 12.1% Iron 15.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet