Pork with Fresh Mango Chutney
|Lean pork steaks||8 Ounce (Boneless)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), pressed|
|Medium||1 Medium, halved and thinly sliced|
|Fresh chili||3 , seeded and finely chopped|
|Mango||1 , peeled, seeded and chopped into chunks|
|Mint||1⁄4 , chopped|
|Golden raisins||1 Tablespoon|
1) Wash the pork and place on paper towels.
2) Cut pork into 1/2-inch cubes.
3) In a pan, add oil and heat.
4) Sear pork on all sides and lower heat, then add the garlic.
5) Mix in the onion and chiles and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
6) Mix in the mango, mint, and raisins.
7) Mix well and allow to cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
8) Add 1/2 cup water and partially cover.
9) Allow to simmer for 15 to 20 minutes till pork is tender.
10) Serve hot with a garnish of mint sprigs.