|Apples||15 Large, peeled, cored and chopped|
|Green peppers||1 , deseeded and chopped|
|Raisins||2 Cup (32 tbs), seeded|
|Onions||4 , chopped|
|White mustard seeds||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground ginger||2 Tablespoon|
|Brown sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) In a large pot, mix together apples, peppers, raisins, onions and vinegar.
2) Heat the mixture to boil.
3) Cover and simmer for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
4) Stir in sugar, salt, ginger and mustard and continue to simmer for 1 hour more.
5) Remove from heat.
6) Place in a sterilized jar and seal it when it is still hot.
7) Serve as desired.