Coconut And Mint Chutney
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Bake the coconut for about 15 minutes.
3) Keep the hot coconut on concrete or any another hard surface and smash it open with a hammer.
4) When the coconut pieces are cool enough, remove the brown papery skin and the white meat using a potato peeler.
5) Chop any large pieces, if needed, into smaller ones.
6) In a food processor or blender, put the coconut and the rest of the ingredients in batches and with a little extra water if needed, and blend the mixture to a paste.
7) Serve the chutney, it tastes best when fresh.
8) It can be stored, well covered, in the refrigerator for 1-2 days.
9) Serve with main dish of your choice.