|White wine vinegar||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cayenne pepper||2 Teaspoon|
|Cinnamon stick||1 , broken into small pieces|
|Almonds||5 Ounce, slivered|
1) Remove the seeds and chop the lemons, retaining the juice.
2) Now add the lemons and juice to a food processor or in batches to a blender and process them till shreds remain.
3) In a deep saucepan, mix together the tomatoes, vinegar, sugar, cayenne pepper, raisins, cinnamon, almonds, shredded lemons, and 1 1/2 cups water
4) Allow the mixture to boil.
5) Lower the heat to a simmer, mixing once in a while until the liquid boils almost all away for about 2-2 1/2 hours.
6) Remove the chutney from the heat and allow it to cool.
7) Into a clean glass or ceramic jar or jars, transfer the chutney and cover with a nonmetallic, airtight lid or lids.
8) Store in a cool, dark place or the refrigerator.
9) Serve as desired with different main dishes or snacks.