Fillet Of Pork With Coconut Curry And Mango Chutney
|Pork tenderloin||6 Ounce (175 Gram)|
|Onion||1 Small, peeled and finely chopped|
|Madras curry powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Coconut cream||1 Ounce, dissolved in 3 tablespoons boiling water (25 Gram)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1|
|Plain unsweetened yogurt||2 Tablespoon|
|Mango chutney||3 Teaspoon|
|Coriander leaf||2 (To Garnish)|
1) Chop the tenderloin into 3 pieces, sandwich between 2 sheets of greaseproof paper or cling film to slightly flatten with a rolling pin.
2) In a small frying pan, heat the oil and saute the pork on each side for a min, remove the pork and keep aside.
3) Saute the onion in the oil for 2 min, stir in the curry powder and saute for further 1 min; stir in the cream of coconut, season well with salt and pepper.
4) Put back the pork to the pan, allow to the boil and simmer covered for 15 min, stirring at intervals; lastly stir in the yogurt.
5) Place the pork on a plate, pour over the sauce, put with a little mango chutney over the pork pieces.
6) Garnish with corinder leaf and serve immediately.