|Dates||8 Ounce (250 Gram)|
|Sultanas||8 Ounce (250 Gram)|
|Apple||8 Ounce (250 Gram)|
|Onion||8 Ounce (250 Gram)|
|Soft brown sugar||8 Ounce (250 Gram, You Can Try Muscovado)|
|Spiced vinegar||1⁄2 Pint (300 Milliliter)|
|Salt||5 Gram (1 Teaspoon)|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Pinch|
1. Ready 4-6 preserve jars with tight fitting, vinegar proof lids.
2. The jars should be clean and dry.
3. You can sterilize the jars by placing in a cool oven heated to 225°F/ 110°C/ Gas ¼
1. To a food processor or mincer with the coarse mincing plates attached, combine the dates, sultanas, apple and onion.
2. Mince the ingredients and empty into a large mixing bowl.
3. Add other ingredients to the bowl and mix well.
4. Pack the mixture into the prepared jars.
5. Cover and store in your pantry.
1. You can use the chutney as an accompaniment or as a filling.