|Cinnamon stick||3 Inch, broken into pieces (1 Pieces)|
|Mustard seeds||2 Tablespoon|
|Red wine vinegar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sugar||2 3⁄4 Cup (44 tbs)|
|Tomatoes||2 Large, peeled, seeded and minced to make 2 cups|
|Minced tart apples||2 Cup (32 tbs), unpeeled|
|Minced onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Minced green pepper||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Minced celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Take cheesecloth, put cinnamon sticks, mustard seeds, and cloves in it and tie it well.
2. Take a 6 quart saucepan, put the tied cheesecloth in it and stir in vinegar, sugar and salt.
3. Once boiled, lower the flame and cook for 10-15 minutes.
4. Take the spice bag out and put tomatoes, tart apple, onion, green pepper and celery in it.
5. Allow the mixture to boil.
6. Lower the flame after the boil and cook for 30 minutes by stirring continuously.
7. Once the mixture is heavy and clear, turn the heat off.
8. Let the chutney cool.
9. Put the chutney in the covered bowl and refrigerate.
10. Serve along with foods.