|Sesame seeds||1 Tablespoon|
|Coconut||1 Tablespoon, desiccated|
|Vegetable oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Carrot||2 Cup (32 tbs), grated|
|Chilli powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Coriander||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped (fresh)|
1. Dry roast sesame seeds, coconut in non-stick trypan till light brown, allow to cool.
2. In dry spice grinder, grind roasted seeds, coconut to fine powder, keep aside.
3. Heat oil in non-stick trypan, add carrot, cook on low, stir constantly until carrot is crisp. Allow to cool.
4. Mix sesame coconut powder with carrot, chilli, sugar, salt and lemon juice in food processor, add 1-2 teaspoon water if chutney is too dry.
5. Remove from processor, place in bowl, adjust salt, chilli to taste.
6. Decorate with fresh coriander. Store in refrigerator. Lasts for 1 week, not suitable for freezing.
Calories 51 Calories from Fat 26
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.7%
Saturated Fat 1 g5.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 194.1 mg8.1%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g1.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.2%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 0.97 g1.9%
Vitamin A 144.7% Vitamin C 5.5%
Calcium 4% Iron 3.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet