Sweet And Sour Cranberry Chutney
|Chopped green chilies||3|
|Cumin seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cranberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||4 , chopped|
|Ginger||1 , sliced|
|Green coriander||1⁄2 Bunch (50 gm)|
1. In a pan, heat some oil and add cumin seeds to it. When they start to splutter, add sliced ginger and chopped garlic and lightly sauté it.
2. Now add cranberries and green chilies to it and cook on medium heat until tender.
3. Add chopped coriander, cover the pan with a lid, and let it cook for some more time. Add some water and cook again.
4. Now add jaggery and salt to taste and stir for some more time.
5. When almost done, transfer the mixture in a blender and blend it into a fine paste.
6. Check the seasoning.
7. Your sweet and sour cranberry chutney is ready to be relished with snacks.