Chuck Steak Barbecue
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Coarsely ground black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Chuck steak||1 (1/2 Inch Thick)|
1) In a bowl, mix together mustard, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, garlic, and pepper.
2) Place the steak in glass bowl.
3) Pour the mustard mixture over the steak and let it marinate for 3 hours at room temperature.
4) Turn the steak several times while it is marinating.
5) Remove the steak from the marinade, and reserve the marinade.
6) Grill the steak about 4 inches above the glowing coal until medium rare.
7) Flip the steak as required and baste with marinade at end of cooking.
8) Slice the steak diagonally.
9) Serve hot with roasted potatoes and wilted spinach, if desired.