Classic Deviled Chuck Broil
|Bone in chuck steak||2 Pound (1 Piece)|
|Wine vinegar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Prepared mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Cracked pepper/Coarsely ground||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|White bread crumbs/4 slices||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Remove excess fat from the steak. Score any remaining fat edge from every inch. Keep aside a few pieces of fat.
2) Place the steak in a shallow dish.
3) In a bowl, add vinegar, oil, onion, mustard and pepper. Mix well and pour the marinade over the steaks.
4) Let the steaks marinate for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator. Turn them over once during marination time.
5) Pat the steaks dry with a paper towel after they have marinated.
6) Take the reserved fat pieces and rub them on the broiler rack. Place the steak on the rack. Broil for 5 minutes on each side. Make sure the steaks are placed 4 inches from the heat.
7) Meanwhile, in a bowl, add the butter or margarine and mix in the bread crumbs.
8) Once broiled, take the steaks out and top them with the buttered bread crumbs.
9) Broil for 2 more minutes or until the crumbs turn light brown.
10) Transfer the steaks onto a serving platter.
11) Slice the steaks and serve in individual plates.