1. In a Dutch oven over medium heat, heat olive oil and saute onion and garlic.
2. And add in salt and pepper and stir well.
3. Place the meat on the onion mixture and sprinkle Italian seasoning, pepper and salt over the meat.
4. Put the lid on and place the Dutch oven on grill with a griddle and 7 hot coals in the bottom and about 18 coals on top of the Dutch oven.
5. Allow to cook for 60 to 90 minutes.
6. Open the Dutch oven, flip the meat, put the lid back and cook with more 5 -6 hot coals on top and 3 - 4 at the bottom.
7. Allow to cook until the coals go off, remove the lid and check.
8. Remove the meat vegetables and using a slotted spoon and serve with kale green and buttered beans.