Chicken Chowder Sauterne
|Fryer chicken||4 Pound, cut up (1 whole)|
|Carrot||1 Large, scraped and sliced|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped green onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||5 Tablespoon, divided (1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Egg yolk||1 , beaten|
|Sauterne/Other dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a skillet brown the beef. Stir well so that the beef crumbles. Drain.
2. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1.3 teaspoon pepper. Keep the skillet aside.
3. In a 10- x 6- x 1 1/2-inch baking dish add cooking spray. Arrange half of the chiles in the baking dish.
4. Sprinkle cheese. Add meat mixture as the topping.
5. Mix 1/4 cup milk and flour. Blend well to get a smooth consistency.
6. Combine 1 1/4 cup milk, pepper, hot sauce, salt and eggs. Pour the mixture on the casserole.
7. Bake for 50 minutes at 350°F or untilcustard has set and is lightly browned.
8. Stand the mixture for 5 minutes.
9. Serve Chicken chowder sauteme in square pieces.