|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Boiling water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Skim milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Cooked brown rice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Or More)|
|Poultry seasoning||To Taste|
1) Take a non-stick pan and cook onion in it until tender. You can also cook in the microwave oven.
2) Break up the turkey carcass into pieces and put in the pan along with salt, water and pepper.
3) Add onions.
4) Cover and heat the mixture to boiling. Simmer for another 30 minutes.
5) Remove bones from meat and also scrape it. Add to the soup.
6) Stir in rice and milk.
7) Add the seasoning, to taste. Cook for some more time.
8) Place chowder in individual bowls and serve immediately.