Corn Chowder With Pork Sausage
|Bulk pork sausage||1⁄4 Pound|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||4 Cup (64 tbs), divided|
|All-purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Cream style corn||17 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Whole kernel corn||17 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Diced pimiento||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), drained|
1. In a 3-quart casserole add sausage, onion, and green pepper.
2. Micro wave at HIGH for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes stirring once until sausage browns.
3. Stir in 1 cup milk and flour.
4. Add it to the sausage mixture.
5. Add parsley, onion salt, and pepper.
6. Microwave at HIGH for 2 to 3 minutes stirring once until thick.
7. Add remaining 3 cups milk.
8. Stir in small amount of milk mixture to egg.
9. Add remaining milk mixture and stir.
10. Add remaining ingredients and stir.
11. Microwave at HIGH for 7 to 9 minutes stirring after 4 minutes.
12. Serve hot.